Gilbert Hare 1845? – 1928? MD was a British orthodox physician who converted to homeopathy to become a physician at the London Homeopathic Hospital, and a physician at the Manor House Hospital, and a member of the British Homeopathic Society.
By October 1914, a fully equipped 65 bed hospital was opened in Dieppe. Shortly thereafter, several of Dudley d’Auvergne Wright’s colleagues from the London Homeopathic Hospital joined him, including Andrew Tocher Cunningham, Gilbert Hare, and Octavia Margaret Sophia Lewin.